A person with self-belief:
- Never compares herself with others.
- Knows that she is her own woman and that nobody else can understand her as well as she can.
- Listens to helpful advice and comments but never blindly follows others’ opinions.
- Trusts her instincts and listens to her heart.
- Recognizes that she will make mistakes and learns from them and moves on.
- Depends upon her own judgement and always gives herself time to work things through.
- Values rest and relaxation as much as action planning and activity.
- Knows that when she is calm and focused she will make the best decisions.
- Accepts that there will be days when her self-belief is not so strong and will wait until she is feeling more positive before committing herself to any course of action.
When you are high in self-belief you will trust your own thoughts and feelings and will be able to follow through with appropriate action.
I offer telephone or Skype coaching~ check out my coaching packages at https://www.lyndafield.com/collections/coaching