Lynda Field's Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
To make using one of Lynda's eCourses or eGuides as straightforward as possible here is a list of frequently asked questions. If you don't find answers to your questions here and have any problems with the ordering or downloading of an eCourse or eGuide please contact email@example.com
1) What is an eCourse or eGuide?
2) What format is used?
3) What is so good about ebooks?
4) How do I buy an ecourse or eGuide?
5) Do I need a special software?
6) Can I read an eCourse or eGuide on my Macintosh?
7) Can I order eCourses or eGuides by phone?
8) Can I order multiple copies of an eCourse or eGuide at once?
9) Do I have to pay delivery charges or taxes for eCourses or eGuides?
10) Do I have to be connected to the Internet to read my eCourse or eGuide?
11) Can I pay for an eCourse or eGuide with a cheque?
12) Can I purchase an eCourse or eGuide as a gift?
13) Can I print my eCourse or eGuide or pass it on to someone else?
14) What is the return policy for eCourses or eGuides?
1. What are eCourses and eGuides?
An eCourses or an eGuides are booklets published by Lynda Field Associates in electronic file format. These publications have been specially prepared for this web site and can only be purchased from this site.
2. What file format is used?
The eCourses and eGuides are digital files known as PDFs. The course materials and eGuides are specially designed to be read on computer screens, or other devices that are capable of reading an Adobe Acrobat file known as a PDF.
3. How do I buy an eCourse or eGuide?
Have a look at the eCourses and eGuides at www.lyndafield.com
. Choose the title you want and follow the simple instructions on-screen to purchase the title.
5. Do I need any special software to read an eCourse or eGuide?
No, to read an eCourse or eGuide you will need a computer that can be connected to the Internet and able to receive email. This might be a phone, tablet, pc, laptop or certain model of handheld computer. You will also need to have installed and activated Adobe Acrobat software (this software will usually be already installed). Doing this will only take a few minutes and it is free!
If you do not already have this software you can download free of charge by clicking on the following link: Adobe Acrobat
6. Can I read eCourses and eGuides on my Macintosh?
Yes, both Adobe Acrobat Reader works on the Macintosh operating system.
7. Can I order eCourses or eGuides by phone?
Because these are digital products, they can only be ordered online.
9. Can I order multiple copies of an eCourse oreGuide at once?
No. Because it is not possible to buy an eCourse or eGuide for another person you will only need one copy.
10. Do I have to pay delivery charges for ebooks? What about taxes?
You do not have to pay delivery charges for eCourses or eGuides.
11. Do I have to be connected to the Internet to read my eCourse or eGuide?
No. Once you have paid for your eCourse you can read it offline without being connected to the Internet.
12. Can I pay for an ebook with a cheque?
Yes - eCourses and eGuides can be purchased from this web site with a credit or debit card or a cheque - just follow the onscreen instructions for your chosen payment method.
13. Can I purchase an ebook as a gift?
At this time, eCourses and eGuides cannot be sent as gifts.
14. Can I print my eCourse or e Guide?
As a purchaser of an eCourse or an eGuide you are granted a single user license and you are entitled to print one copy for your personal use.
16. What is the return policy for eCourses or eGuides?
All eCourses and eGuides are non-returnable. For more information please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase.
If you have any further questions please contact: